Tour Republic is an unprecedented freelance marketplace where Cuban entrepreneurs may register and showcase their travel services in Cuba. Travelers can connect and book those services through Tour Republic.
I oversaw the design and development of the main site and blog from scratch. This custom platform includes the following features:
– User Registration: Sign up, Sign in.
– Provider’s Profile: Dashboard, Edit Profile, Experiences, Inbox.
– Traveler’s Profile: Dashboard, Profile, Inbox, Bookings, Wishlist.
– Search Module: Users can search for travel categories.
– Booking System: Calendar, Booking Requests, and email automation.
– Chat Room: travelers and providers can communicate with each other.
– Reviews and Ratings: travelers can leave reviews and ratings of the providers who can also reply to such reviews.
– Listings: the providers can list and manage the travel experiences they offer.
– A WordPress blog to provide the latest news and tips for planning a trip to Cuba.
– Payment system: using Stripe and automated emails for payment processing.
– Standard pages: Homepage, Search Results, Experience description, Provider’s public profile, Traveler public profile, Checkout, About us, Policy, Help (ideally includes a searching bar, but negotiable), and Contact.
Client: Tour Republic
Skills: Web Design, Web Development